Tomorrow is the first day of my fresh start. I am trying like crazy to get my apartment, gradebook, closet, and finances ready for this fresh start... it may have to wait a day or so. Tomorrow just happens to be the day I go back to work. The plan is to be super organized and prepared for the kiddos on Weds that it will soften the blow of 5am, bell schedules, and paperwork. Good plan, right?
I've been grading for like 4 hours and it's still not done. GROSS. So to take a break, I've decided to provide you with some fun pics of the holiday break. Enjoy!

This was on my birthday at Mcgurk's. The ones below are from new year's eve at the Crown Plaza Hotel.



You know, the problem with reading stuff on a google reader from my phone is that I forget to comment in a timely manner. Sorry friend.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I lovelovelove that pic of us!! For reals. Miss you already!!!!