So today is day 2 of snow vacation 2011. I got a phone call just a bit ago and tomorrow the vacation continues. Something about wind chill factor and frozen babies. Anyhow, I find this quite convenient as I am able to leisurely nurse my cold and sleep for copious amount of time throughout the day. Nothing really newsbreaking to report, but here are some updates from the week:
- I have an ulcer in the cornea of my left eye. I received strict orders on Sat. to put drops in my eye every hour for 24 hrs. The doc mentioned the words permanent vision lost and had my fullest attention. Let me tell you how cheery I was Sunday after waking up every hour through the night. Blah. I've now seen the Doc 3 times and apparently it's looking better. One more appt on Fri. Sad news- glasses for the next week or so.
- I am reading Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I bought the paperback before I had a kindle... but I'm thinking about buying it for kindle as well. The print is SO tiny and the words run all the way into the book binding, which makes me angry.
-Panera is playing some killer classical music at the moment.
DON'T BUY THE BOOK. I'm going to buy it when I get my kindle on Friday, then I'll read it quickly and lend it to you. You can buy the 2nd one and lend it to me!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your eye ulcer. One time I had to wear glasses for a week because of an eye virus. My drops only cost $65 and there was no hourly rule. Sorry, Airron!
YOU GOT HIT WITH THE ZOMBIE EYES TOO?!?!?! Dude, that sucks. A lot. I still wear my glasses the majority of the time because of it. I hope you can still wear contacts. Good luck.
ReplyDelete