Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's always darkest before dawn.

It's been awhile... to summarize:

Thanksgiving was excellent. I loved seeing my friends and family and it was so nice to be home. California was a really good time too.

It's only been 4 days since that bliss and all of my comfort is gone. It's crunch time- the concert is Thursday. Trying to balance the middle school concert, high school responsibilities and church gigs is getting a little heavy with the holiday season.

I know everything will be fine... I just need to make a plan to get through until winter break. I hate that when I feel this way I go to the complete opposite of productive. I also lose things like it's my job. This is super inconvenient and mildly annoying.

I'm yet again in a jam with my stupid work schedule that conflicts with business hours. Since I can't fix anything now, it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment