Monday, October 31, 2011

And the Beat Goes On.

I know I've been absent lately from this blog, my apologies. Life has been pretty hectic. I find that when I get to a certain level of busy I don't have any room in my mind for reflection or insightful thoughts. This week is going to be the busiest yet- it's production week for the high school musical. However, over the last few days I've found some piece of mind in this:

Sometimes I forget that I'm not the only one. Everyone has their own "crazy", and everyone is just trying to get by with it and not lose it. In talking with a few different people around my age I realized that we are all dancing to a similar tune. In talking with someone that is much my senior I took away this advice: "You are responsible for your own existence". And, in talking with someone younger than I am that is just starting to be a "grown up", I realized that even if it doesn't seem like it; I have come a long way. Lately I've felt that I am just running in circles, but in fact it's more like the sun and the moon. I may run in circles in my own life... but I am also slowly but surely orbiting forward in the big picture.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great. Think of all the people we knew in high school that totally suck and take comfort in the fact that you are not one of them.

    ReplyDelete