Congratulations on your retirement from American Airlines! I know it was a bittersweet ending with all of the negativity and misfortune of TWA, but you worked SO hard and should be proud of your career with the airline.

I know that in the beginning the job was a blast and you enjoyed it very much. I also know that when you were working both jobs to pay for my education that it was very, very not fun. I can't thank you enough for helping me be a proud Tiger!

I hope now that you have more time you can relax and enjoy the things that are important to you.

I love you Dad!
The only thing this post needs is a recording of your dad's awesome voice. Preferably a clip of him offering me money to beat you up.
ReplyDeleteI love your dad!
Dear Erin, I can't thank you enough for the beautiful things you wrote,it really means alot coming from you because I love you so much and I'm so proud of you. Thank you, love dad
ReplyDelete